This policy governs how we use data about you on our website and in our systems.
What do we collect?
We collect certain information about you when you use our website together with any data that you explicitly share with us by typing it in. This includes questions or feedback you leave (including your email address if you email us), your device IP address, and details of which type of device or browser that you use. Information is also collected to helps us to improve the site by monitoring how you use it.
We use this information to respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to provide you with information and updates if you request these. Usage data is anonymous and we cannot identify you from it.
We provide two checkout options:
- OPAYO (formerly SagePay) provides a secure portal for you to pay using debit or credit cards, PayPal and American Express. No financial information is stored on our systems.
Keeping your data secure
Whilst we cannot guarantee the complete security of data transmitted over the internet, we promise that we:
- We have procedures in place to try to keep any data you share with us secure
- We will not share your information with other organisations or websites
- All payment transactions are handled independently and securely by our Payment Services Provider, SagePay
- We do not store your credit card or financial information on any of our systems
Links to other websites
Need to talk it through?
Please telephone us on +44 (0)118 328 0338.